Tuesday, August 31, 2010

On the Subject of How to Donate.

For the time being I will be collecting any donations through my Paypal account; it is linked to a separate savings account with my credit union specifically for the purpose of this 3-Day Walk fundraising event.





My current goal is to make the registration fee by or around my birthday this year towards the end of October. That fee is $90. I'll work on getting suitable counters for this site up in the near future for each goal that gets set, including the great big one for the 2300 total minimum amount to be raised (so I can actually participate in the walk at the end of all of this)!

Any amount is welcome, even if it's a dollar at most. I'm counting on a lot of people for help with this so if it can get passed around as well, that would be awesome. Your friends, your coworkers, your family, please let them know! Thank you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be positive!!