Monday, August 30, 2010

On the Subject of My Soundtrack.

So this is Private First Class Lavernius Tucker, or Tucker, for short:
 
He's a happy little 16gb iPod Touch.

Tucker keeps me going when I'm out on my walk/run (2 miles up to Buffalo Park and 2 miles back). Here's a few things I've put on my playlist, music that gets me pumped and helps me keep that energy!

Great stuff. I've got a lot more by a lot of different artists but this is just a taste. It's so awesome to have that personal motivation through music, and pretty much all of the artists I listen to when I go out mean something to me. They don't just bump my heart rate up with their music's bpm, but they push me to get up and get going in life and in what I want to do. :) I'll go into that more, in later posts. For now, I'm hitting the pavement. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be positive!!