Tuesday, August 24, 2010

On the Subject of the New Shoes.

Wowee, I'm glad I made the choice I did to pick up a pair of these awesome runners... I feel like I've picked up a pair of Talaria instead (and by good ol' Hermes, these sure are a treat for my feets).



They're women's Nike Zooms, with what they call "structure". Meaning that they're going to correct my gait and strengthen my calves, improving my posture and weight distribution too. Ahhhhhhh, arch support! Took them for a trial around town running my errands after my job interview, and I'm glad to say that tomorrow I'll be getting a sure kick in the rear from them. I've upped my walking route from 3 to 4 miles already! Yeah!! Can't wait to get these shoes out on the urban trail.

Pretty excited about how this is going so far. I have already made (yes! handmade!) a slew of friendship-style bracelets and will keep making them;  I have some ideas on when and where I will start selling them and for how much as part of fundraising. More details on those as we go along, so if that interests you, keep an eye out.

Just thought I'd give a quick little update on things. Hope you have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be positive!!